Hey there, Lisa Joshua here.
Thanks for stoping by and checking my blog, I can assure you that you’ve come to the right place if you are looking for a comprehensive review of Eat, Drink and Shrink plan book, which is written by none other than the Top 10 World Bikini Championship, Fitness model for US & Women’s Health Magazine, Fitness & Nutrition expert for NBC affiliate studio 5 Danette May. The author has accomplished a remarkable number of things. She have also studied pre-med and nutrition. Moreover, she have also trained over 1,000 individuals.
Primarily, I just want to clarify I will be providing you an unrestricted unbiased and honest review of Danette May’s eat right guide. What you are about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before grabbing your copy.
This is a review site: Click here to visit Danette May’s Eat Drink and Shrink Official Website.
‘Eat Drink and Shrink’ is a comprehensive plan to clean eating by non other than Danette May certified personal trainer, nutritionist, and Fitness Model.
Eat Drink and Shrink gives you several useful advice that would cost you more that what you have to pay to buy this guide.
Fitness model Danette May has shared her secrets on how she stay fit and sexy with just 5 ingredients or less. This guide comes along with over 120 recipes. On top of that, it has 60 days 100% money-back “No question Asked Guarantee.”
I’ve read and seen many weight loss books and weight loss programs over the last few months and don’t get me wrong, I read some super materials. However, this was one of the first plans which gave an EXACT and detailed information on all the things that you need to know to lose your weight.
Cons about Danette May’s Eat, Drink and Shrink plan?
Just like every products and books, nothing is perfect and here are my genuine flaws I noticed after reading Danette May’s plan:
- Some of the text are a little pro found that you will need to read at least twice to understand what the author is trying to say especially the excuses chapter but, she have summarized the important informations at the end of the page to your guide.
- To lose weight, many of us give many reasons and some of them are covered in this guide. The solutions to accept the reality and stop giving excuses might seem a little difficult or unfair to some readers. However Danette May encourage you to remove the risk that causes your unconscious mind to stop you from feeling discomfort and unsafe.
So, how about the PROS about Danette May Eat, Drink and Shrink plan?
- The author has not skim on giving her healthy recipes for weight loss that she use personally. There are over 120+ fat burning recipes which are unbelievably amazing. Recently I bought chia seeds from Iherb and was wondering how to make use of them. Luckily I saw a recipe from Eat Drink and Shrink plan on how to make Chia pudding so I tried making them and it tasted great. Chia Seed is a super food which is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid.
- It is always difficult to find a guide which provides a shopping list. This guide has provided a shopping list together with the foods to avoid. It is always good to know what food to avoid.
- Danette May have also suggested a list of free Foods. Meaning to say, you are able to eat them as often as you want.
- The Author has provided a summary in the last page which helps you to understand the guide better.
- Upon buying Eat Drink and Srhink plan, Danette May have provided a generous amount of Bonus guides for free ( Meal plan guide, Simple Success Tracker, The type of fish oil to NEVER take, 23 Belly Blasting Foods and Back Pain)
- The advice provided by Danette May applies to all ages or sex from teenage to 80 year old. It is probably the most versatile weight loss book I have ever read.
Overall, What do I think?
Eat Drink and Shrink, in my eyes is the best non fluff guide on exactly how to lose weight healthily. Danette May, the author has a remarkable amount of experience in health and nutrition. She has trained over 1,000 clients. This guide has one of the most best way to lose weight. This guide is packed with tips on how to eat right and stay healthy. In fact I’ve learnt a few ways to eat healthy and keep fit (and that’s reading 15-20+ health and fitness guides in the past few months alone!). If you currently want to lose weight or wondering how to lose weight and do not want to spend hundreds of dollars on weight loss pills and products, I definitely feel you should pick Danette May’s guide and indulge yourself with the many fat burning recipes and tips on how to eat right with just 5 ingredients. You won’t regret it!
I hope my site has helped you,